- more info
- You would like to ?
Port of Nice
A festive summer at the Port of Nice!
In July and August, the Port de Nice is putting the accent on entertainment for cruise ship passengers and passengers travelling to Corsica or Sardinia.
Passengers will find lots of things on the quays to liven up their trip:
- street performances with a ventriloquist, pirates, a storyteller for children and an exhibition of freestyle street football by the world vice-champion in this event
- children’s games with wooden accessories
- virtual reality activities
- handouts of goodies (colouring books for children, travel diaries, portfolios and postcards)
- food trucks (ice cream and frozen yogurt, Niçois specialities, water fountain)
Photos and videos to discover on the Facebook page of the port of Nice.
On the security front, our control staff have been reinforced, and the inspection points for passengers and vehicles have been optimized.
The "Port de Nice" information point at the Port (at Quai Entrecasteaux) will be open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. from 1 June to 30 September 2018.
Mme Florence Lacroix