- more info
- You would like to ?
Port Gallice – Antibes
Port Gallice is located on the north western side of Cap d’Antibes in the Bay of Golfe Juan, close to the Iles de Lérins.
An integral part of the local environment, it has easy sea access, and offers calm and safe waters to pleasure boaters.
This remarkable location also offers boat users enjoyable walks along the coast, and to the nearby town of Juan-les-Pins (Antibes-Juan les Pins).
Free mooring up to 2 hours between 12:00 and 14:00 may be authorised by port management, subject to availability.
Access, movement, disembarkation of passengers or crews and mooring of dinghies in the port are subject to prior authorisation of port office personnel.
The call should be made on VHF channel 9 (call ‘Port Gallice’) or by telephone to 04 92 93 74 40.
The speed limit on entering and leaving the port is 3 knots.
- Water and electricity on the jetty (220/380 V- 16/32/63/125 A)
- WC / Showers
- Wi-Fi (chargeable)
- Automatic laundry at the port office
- Bistingo Café – Open from 1st April to 1st October (ice available)
- Boatyard with 24 t ‘ Travelift’ / hardstanding area
- Selective containers for waste and used oils
- Fuel Station
- Welcome quay– Grey and black water collection (free of charge)