Presentation of the ports of Nice & Villefranche
- Unlimited mooring capacity in the bay
- 2 buoys in the centre of the bay can provide mooring for:
- 1 ship 300m long, with a draft of 15m
- 1 ship 180m long, with a draft of 10m
- Shuttle boat service for cruise ship/shore transfer
- Completely renovated passenger terminal (passenger processing area, Villefranche- sur-Mer Tourism Office reception counter, gourmet restaurant on the second floor)
- Bus carpark
- Tourist information
- Car hire
- Currency exchange nearby
For embarkation assistance, please inform your cruise line (ticket office or cruise call manager) 48 hours before departure.
Joining the cruise at the Port de la Santé Passenger Terminal (Place Wilson)
- The Marinières Carpark has a parking area reserved for cruise ship passengers. The carpark is 500m from the embarkation point, and you can drop off your luggage and pick up the parking ticket from the SPLV office (3 Quai Ponchardier), before parking your car.
- Embarkation is via shuttle boat transfer to the cruise ship, with a special barge for luggage