- more info
- You would like to ?
All the FRCC services in your pocket!
Find these apps now on your mobile:
|Cruise Passenger Guide Cannes||Cruise Passenger Guide Nice||Cruise Passenger Guide Villefranche-Sur-Mer|
The ONLY FREE GUIDE designed especially for CRUISE PASSENGERS - 100% off-line (no internet connection). The “Cruise Passenger Guides” allow tourists to discover all the things to see and do during their stay in the city, with no roaming charges.
Special features designed with cruise passengers in mind:
- Rich and up-to-date content provided by each city’s tourist offices. Information about hundreds of places of interest (museums, monuments, sights to see…) with full descriptions, photos, opening times. This content is regularly updated by tourist bodies. Users can launch an update at any moment before starting the cruise or in a Wifi zone after arriving in the city.
- Tailor-made tours: Users can create their own personalised tour, before or during the cruise call, by selecting the different places they want to visit.
- Special offers: Passengers can take advantage of discounts, gifts or other special offers from the Cruise Club’s partner bars, restaurants and shops in the city.
- Fully off-line pedestrian GPS: Automatic localisation and the best itinerary to follow on foot to visit the city’s sights. No internet connection required.
- Free guide
- No roaming charges (100% offline – no hidden costs for foreign tourists)
- Regular free updates
- Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Available on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- Cannes - Cruise Passenger Guide
- Nice - Cruise Passenger Guide
- Villefranche-sur-Mer - Cruise Passenger Guide
These guides were created on the initiative of the French Riviera Cruise Club, with the participation of the Nice Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry, FRCC partner Tourist Offices, and the Regional Committee for Tourism.