- more info
- You would like to ?
You are currently connected to the website of the Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce (www.riviera-ports.com).
Validity of information
The information provided electronically on this site may have been modified between the time you downloaded it and the time you read it. For this reason, we recommend that you verify its validity.
Although the information provided has been proofread and checked several times, it may still contain errors. Should you find any such errors, please do not hesitate to notify us.
- The Riviera Ports Authority – French Riviera Chamber of Commerce may at any time, without notice, change the information, products, programmes and/or services described on this site.
- The Riviera Ports Authority – French Riviera Chamber of Commerce takes no responsibility for links to third-party websites obtained via its partner websites.
- The Riviera Ports Authority – French Riviera Chamber of Commerce takes no responsibility in the case of reproductions of any downloadable document, icon or image from this website without its express authorisation.
The Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce grants those accessing this website only private (non-collective and non-exclusive) usage rights of the site contents.
- All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents, icons, images and photographs.
- Any uploading, redistribution, and/or reproduction of all or part of this site in any form (including electronically), even partial, is strictly forbidden without the express authorisation of the Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce.
- Reproduction of this site's texts is authorised on paper only, and must respect all of the following four conditions:
- Free distribution: the document can only be used for information purposes and not for profit.
- Respect of the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modifications or alterations of any kind.
- Clear and readable citation of the source as follows: "Source: this document is from the Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce website (www.riviera-ports.com) - Reproduction and distribution rights reserved.
- Usage which complies with current legislation and CNIL recommendations (CNIL: French National Commission of IT and Liberties, created by Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978).
The Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove this authorisation at any time.
Please consult us about any other usage.
Confidentiality and personal data protection
Information collection on this site complies with the "IT and Liberties" law of 6th January 1978.
Information requested in forms (registration, submission, etc.) is indispensable in order to best satisfy your request. Data are held and processed by the Marketing - Commercial service of the Riviera Ports Authority - French Riviera Chamber of Commerce.
You are also informed that your personal data may be communicated to our partners and/or reused for us to send you information.
When required, the website www.riviera-ports.com will offer a cookie system. A ‘cookie’ does not allow us to identify you. In general, it saves information related to your computer's navigation on our site (the pages consulted, the time and date consulted etc.), which we can read on your following visits. In this case, it contains the information which you have just given us. This means that you will not need to fill in one of our forms a second time (on your next visit). This ‘cookie’ is stored for one year. We would like to inform you that you can refuse the storage of ‘cookies’ by configuring your browser.
You have the right to access and correct your personal data. This right may be exercised in any of the following ways:
By double-registered post to the following address: Direction des Ports - Service Marketing - Commercial - 20, quai Lunel - 06300 Nice - France.